Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Something Nice

Every now and then you get a thank you out of nowhere.  It's always a great feeling.  Just wanted to share....See email below


-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Nicholas [mailto:chris@charlestonstumpstompers.com
] 
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 11:22 AM
To: trey@strockenterprises.com

Subject: Thank you for the wonderful job

Dear Trey, 

I want to tell you how impressed I am with your company and the job that 
was completed for me.  I could not be more pleased.  

The men who worked on this project could not have done more to make it 
easy and comfortable for me to get through my remodeling.  Herman was so 
kind and helpful, something he obviously has passed on to his young 
workers, as they, too were so nice to have around as they worked.  
Thomas did a perfect job of overseeing things and making it all flow.  I 
could not have asked for a more positive experience. Before running into 
your company at the Home Show, I thought this whole process might have 
been a headache.  It turned out to be a pleasure.  Without hesitation, 
for any future projects, you will be the company I call.

Thank you so much,

Ann McGinnis

We finished this project up almost 3 months ago, so to recieve this email was quite a nice surprise.  We truely do have the most wonderful clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment